Events are open only to members of the Certified Dipsos.
Calendar for 2017/18
Tasting topics to be decided. Tastings are usually held on the last Tuesday of the month.
24 October: Cool-climate Garnacha from Spain
(NB: This is not the last Tuesday of the month.)
(1) Lafou Els Amelers 2016 Blanc (Terra Alta)
(2) Terroir Al Limit Roc d’Aubaga Rose 2016 (Priorat)
(3) Domaine Lupier El Terroir 2012 (Navarra)
(4) Artazuri(Artadi) Sta Cruz de Artazu 2014 (Navarra)
(5) Juan Carlos Sancha La Peña del Gato 2015 (Rioja)
(6) Palacios Remondo Propiedad 2011Cebreros (Rioja)
(7) Telmo Rodríguez Pegasos Barrancos de Pizarra 2011(VdlT Castilla y León)
(8) Telmo Rodríguez Pegaso Granito 2010 (VdlT Castilla y León)
(9) Daniel Landi Las Uvas de la Ira 2011 (VdlT Castilla y León)
(10) Daniel Landi Las Iruelas 2014 (VdlT Castilla y León)
(11) Daniel Landi Cantos del Diablo (Méntrida)
(12) Comando G Pozas 1er Cru 2015 (Vinos de Madrid)
(13) Bernabeleva Garnacha de Viña Bonita 2015 (Vinos de Madrid)
(14) Canopy La Vina Escondida 2014 (Méntrida)
(15) Jimenez-Landi Ataulfos 2014 (Méntrida)
(16) Terroir al Limit Les Manyes (Priorat)
(17) xxx (blind tasting)
The tasting will take place at the Morgan Hotel, Fleet Street, Dublin 2 (on the right-hand side heading towards the Temple Bar area from Westmoreland Street) at 6.30 pm on Tuesday 24 October. The cost is €60 and cheques made payable to The Certified Dipsos should be sent to our Treasurer Aisling Donnelly at 65 Griffith Hall, Glandore Road, Drumcondra, Dublin 9.
The start of a new season also means that the annual membership subscription is now due. The subscription has been maintained at €25 and again cheques should be sent to Aisling Donnelly at the address above. For those wishing to attend the tasting and pay the subscription a single cheque for €85 is fine.
14–21 April: Trip to Sicily